The first scrimmage of the preseason is now in the books and, apparently, the back luck for the Crimson Tide secondary continues. Nick Saban just ran down a laundry list of injuries from this afternoon’s action.
- Cornerback Dequan Menzie has a “slightly pulled hamstring.”
- Robert Lester suffered a concussion early in the scrimmage.
- DeMarcus Milliner “twisted his ankle” and will be day-to-day.
- Blake Sims strained his foot and also got the day-to-day tag.
- And before the message boards crash, Saban made extra effort to point out Mark Ingram only got the wind knocked out of him late in the proceedings.
- Greg McElroy is just fine. He completed 26-of-33 passes for 360 yards, Saban said.
- Other stats are still to come.
- Check back in a little bit.